Wow. So fast my Mid term is here!!!
For those who are not sure about what I am exactly doing, I shall be nice and tell u .
I am now in SIM, under UNi @ Buffalo , Psychology programme. =) My first year.
I m now taking music for non-majors, intro to psy , intro to comm and higher English.
Hmm.
Honestly, life in Ub is so much differet than in JC . Now there is no uniform , no national anthem, more reading to do on ur own, more explorations on ur own, more expectations on behaviro and results. less competitive among frenz.
But i feel as if i am back to time, where i can b myself, where there is much competition among frenz. is like those pure-ness among frenz..
I like the new frenz i make, they are nice, loving, caring and VERY NOT self centred. ( like Wan Ling, Zi Wei , Ai Ming, Si Ling, Sabina, Shu Qing, Kai Xiang, Celine, etc.)
Here i rarely see AA or self centred ppl. ( okay at least they wun b bothering about my life like last time.)
I am starting to grow to like here! SIm really v conducive for mugging! and they people here are all nice!! =x Ok i admit sometimes some things v funny occur like, having ppl cut hair in library, watching "weird" vids in lib...
Hee.. a very RANDOM post abt my life in sim now! =p