Monday, March 01, 2010

SOPHIE IS ATTACHED!!!

BOO!



today started with a lousy mood.. heavy head... puffy eyes... sad n emo long bus journey... bt juz now .. at 1009 on 01032010 something wonderful happen.. or rather im informed!!! wahah!! i so happy now .. if i now in YJ i tink i will lik crazy go round telling the whole sch!!!



Sincerity did pay off well dude! IM SO HAPPY! haha...



The Two of u make my day u noe? haha... if nt i will b having a ultimate dark blue monday!



I so happy la.. I feel lik jumping around!! haha... You shld Thank God i not in YJC now!!! haha...



I so happy!

I so happy!!

I so happy!!!

I so Happy!!!

HAPPY!! yeah!!!



Shit.. im like spamming ppl with Happy mood n in my blog too!!! awww...!!!!!



so happy!!!

so Happy!!!



=D

=D

=D

=D

=D



haha... bt as promise i diin mention ur name!!!



haha

haha

haItalic

haha

haha



im happy ...



but.. sadness of ytd still linger.. only tt the happy news overwhelm it for the day!

haha

haha

haha



today feels lik 3yrs back when u sms mi u first shoot in a 3-point ball lik tt.. only.. tt.. today is much much more happier! =D



You two muz give Thanks to God hor! haha!! =D=D=D=D