Friday, November 23, 2012

Last Day of School

Tomorrow marks the last day of school of my life. I'm not happy at all. The future is so filled w uncertainty nw. I used to be certain that I will always have tt one guy whom I can fall back on no matter what happened. Bt now.. All I can say is tt I have a family that I can fall back on but not the guy anymore.

He decided to leave my life for good. I'm broken. I'm unhappy. I'm vulnerable. And I'm still standing at the spot thinking Abt us. Thinking Abt the guy who used to make me smile so easily... Who used to brighten up my day by a few words... who I let in my heart after much consideration. .. whom I felt that I should fight for and hold on strongly... whom I planned my every next day with... And who will never be mine again...

Tmr just going to make all these more real... the usual place i used to go study... the usual place u used to practice... the gym... the mph... the hug... the silly things we used to do... the vending machine we used to get food... Even typing these make my heart wrenched... I was thinking about all these when I was on my way home. Baby... Honestly I miss u like crazy... If u ever give me the chance to hold u again, I dunno what I will do...

Should I carry on staying on the same spot waiting for the glimpse of hope? Or should I face the music and force myself to move on?

You rmb I once said "you are different" ? I really mean it. Sadly, I still rmb your reply you will treat me the same as other girls you dated.

Does that mean you will forget me tt easily?

I hope not. My heart can't take anymore pain at the moment.